Families USA held its 23rd annual Health Action conference in Washington, D.C. It was truly one of our best conferences yet. Check out the highlights and presentations:
2018 Conference Highlights
- Go to our Facebook page to view photos from Health Action 2018.
- To get a sense of all the great discussions that took place, check our Twitter feed using the hashtag #HA2018.
- Watch our livestream of some of the conference plenaries on the Families USA Facebook page, including presentations by ADAPT, the Little Lobbyists, Gaby Pacheco, Indivisible, and a panel about Puerto Rico's humanitarian crisis.
- View Senator Elizabeth Warren's (D-MA) speech and read the text.
- Watch Senator Cory Booker's (D-NJ) speech.
Write-Ups Health Action 2018
- My Experience with the Families USA Conference, by ACA sign ups (Charles Gaba)
- Recharging for the Next Health Care Fight, by Universal Health Care Foundation of CT
- Democrats And Activists Prepare Health Care Offensive, by Crooked Media (written by Andrew Sprung, xpostfactoid)
More about Families USA's Health Action Conferences
It has never been more critical for consumers and leaders in the health care community to come together than in 2018. The Health Action conference brings together state and national experts and leaders to bring into sharp focus the range of choices and their impact on the nation’s health care system.
Health Action is a celebration of the incredible work that is being done across the nation to protect the advances made under the Affordable Care Act, as well as an opportunity to create models for health system improvements and transformations for the years ahead.