Health Action Conference
HEALTH ACTION 2020:
Our Nation’s Health in the Balance
January 23rd – 25th
Families USA’s Health Action Conference is an exciting two and a half-day event combining inspiring sessions featuring state and national experts with lively networking opportunities alongside hundreds of colleagues in the health policy and advocacy space. Join us as we celebrate our 25th conference, Our Nation’s Health in the Balance, to gear up for your critical work in 2020 and beyond!
Who Should Attend Health Action?
- Community leaders
- Social Justice advocates and activists
- Health care and policy professionals
- Oral health groups and partners
- Children’s health champions
- Representatives of people with disabilities
- Enrollment Assisters
- Primary Care Associations and health center outreach and enrollment staff
- State-based health care advocates
- Advocacy professionals from national organizations
Families USA believes a diversity of voices and experiences are necessary to making health and health care more equitable for everyone. We understand there are barriers that make it difficult for underrepresented groups to attend this event, so we offer needs-based registration and housing scholarships. Please note: There are a limited number of scholarships available, and the deadline to submit a scholarship application is October 15, 2019.
Check back soon for additional Health Action Conference details.
Have questions about Health Action?