Health Action Conference
Families USA’s Health Action Conference:
Health Justice Now
January 25th – January 26th, 2022
Families USA welcomes you to join our 27th annual Health Action Conference, Health Justice Now, held virtually from January 25-26. January 2022 will be a critical time for advocates to mobilize, commit to collective action, and persist in our shared fight to eliminate the health inequities and health system failures laid bare by the COVID-19 crisis. Join us to learn from colleagues and speakers across the country, network with fellow advocates, and gain the skills needed to secure profound policy change.
Who should attend?
- Community leaders and organizers
- Social justice advocates and activists
- Health care and policy professionals
- Oral health groups and partners
- Disability rights advocates
- Children’s health champions
- Community Health Workers
- Primary Care Associations and health center outreach and enrollment staff
- State-based health care advocates
- Advocacy and communications professionals from national, state, and community-based organizations
Have questions about #HAC2022?
Contact us at HealthActionConference@FamiliesUSA.org
Press Registration – Members of the media interested in covering the conference for their outlets should email Lisa Holland, LHolland@familiesusa.org to be added to the press registration list. Use the subject line “Press Registration for Health Action 2022.”
Families USA believes diversity of voices and experiences is necessary to making health and health care more equitable for everyone. We understand there are barriers that make it difficult for underrepresented groups to attend events like this, so we offer needs-based scholarships. Registration scholarships for Families USA’s Health Action Conference will cover full 2022 registration fees. Scholarship Applications were closed on November 30, 2021.