Health Action Conference 2022 FAQ
Held virtually January 25th – 26th, 2022
What is Families USA’s Health Action Conference?
- Families USA’s Health Action Conference is a national annual convening of hundreds of health advocates cutting across policy, communications, organizing, and government relations who come together annually for policy discussions, skill-building sessions, speaker panels, presenters, networking, and more.
Where will Health Action 2022 be held?
Online! You can log into the conference from the comfort of your own home.
Who should attend?
- Community leaders and organizers
- Social justice advocates and activists
- Health care and policy professionals
- Oral health groups and partners
- Disability rights advocates
- Children’s health champions
- Community Health Workers
- Primary Care Associations and health center outreach and enrollment staff
- State-based health care advocates
- Advocacy and communications professionals from national, state, and community-based organizations
Where can I learn more about Families USA and the Health Action Network?
- Don’t miss out on opportunities to join the health justice community in collective action! Sign up for the Health Action Network listserv to receive information about advocacy actions you can take, upcoming events, and more.
Have questions about Health Action?
Contact us at HealthActionConference@FamiliesUSA.org