Health Action Conference 2021 FAQ
What is Families USA’s Health Action Conference?
- Families USA’s Health Action Conference is a national annual convening of hundreds of health policy and advocacy professionals and activists coming together for skill-building sessions, speaker panels, presenters, networking, and more.
Where will Health Action 2021 be held?
- Online! You can log into the conference from the comfort of your own home.
Who should attend?
- Community leaders
- Social justice advocates and activists
- Health care and policy professionals
- Oral health groups and partners
- Disability rights advocates
- Children’s health champions
- Community Health Workers
- Primary Care Associations and health center outreach and enrollment staff
- State-based health care advocates
- Advocacy professionals from national organizations
How do I register and are scholarship available?
- Registration is now open! The deadline to submit a scholarship application was November 27, 2020.
|Registration Milestones||Registration Fees|
|First 100 Registrants||$ 89.00|
|Early Bird Registration (Until January 10)||$149.00|
|Regular Registration (January 11-January 24)||$249.00|
|Student/Intern Rate (Until January 24)||$ 45.00|
|Group Registration (Minimum 3 or more)||30% off of the current rate|
Where can I learn more about Families USA and the Health Action Network?
- Sign up for our Health Action Network listserv to receive information about action you can take, upcoming events, and more.
Have questions about Health Action?
Contact us at HealthActionConference@FamiliesUSA.org