Webinar: How We Can End Surprise Medical Billing
Congress is debating legislation to end surprise medical bills, yet powerful corporate interests are threatening progress in order to maintain their bottom line.
The webinar will share the latest from No Surprises: People Against Unfair Medical Bills, the consumer, patient, and worker-led campaign that is urging Congress to ban surprise bills while holding down overall health care costs.
Campaign leaders discuss pressing updates from Capitol Hill and what advocates around the country can do to urge Congress to pass legislation to ban surprise bills this year.
- Linda Bennett, Legislative Affairs Specialist, AFSCME
- Felicia Burnett, Senior Campaign Director, MomsRising
- Claire McAndrew, Director of Campaigns and Partnerships, Families USA
- Shawn Gremminger, Senior Director of Federal Relations, Families USA
- Justin Mendoza, Partnerships Manager, Families USA