Webinar: Affordable Medicines are Still Elusive: America’s Families Want Fair Prices
Even before the pandemic, too many families were struggling to make ends meet and making difficult trade-offs between paying for basic needs and unaffordable medicines. These life-altering trade-offs are exponentially more challenging because of the COVID-19 and economic crises. This event features new survey results provided within the broader policy landscape and personal consumer experience managing unaffordable medicines. Chairwoman of the Health Subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, also weighs in on how Congress is working to address this issue.
- Kimberly Alleyne, Senior Director of Communications, Families USA
- Representative Anna Eshoo, (CA-18), Chairwoman of House Energy and Commerce Health Subcommittee
- Gail Sredonavic, Storyteller, Menlo Park, CA
- Geoffrey Garin, President, Hart Research Associates
- Sandra Wilkniss, Director of Complex Care Policy and Senior Fellow, Families USA
Click the download button below to view the Slide Deck.