Telebriefing: COVID19: Policies To Protect Families
The United States is facing its greatest health and economic emergency in more than a century. The rapid spread of COVID-19 has devastated families across the nation.
In order to curtail the damage this pandemic has already caused, families need bold action from Congress to ensure their health and economic security during the pandemic and beyond.
On May 28, at 12:30 pm EST, Families USA,joined by Senator Bob Casey (D-PA) and key national partners, hosted a tele-briefing on the critical policies Congress must focus on for the next COVID-19 relief package.
- Senator Bob Casey – U.S. Senator for Pennsylvania
- Frederick Isasi – Executive Director, Families USA
- Lee Saunders – President, AFSCME
- Dara Lieberman – Director of Government Relations, Trust for America’s Health
- Bill Kramer – Executive Director for National Health Policy, Pacific Business Group on Health
- Keysha Brooks-Coley – Vice President, Federal Advocacy & Strategic Alliances, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, Inc.
- Steven Lopez – Director, Health Policy, UnidosUS