Increasing Family Resilience for Better Health: Mitigating the Impact of ACEs and Racism
Increasing Family Resilience for Better Health: Mitigating the Impact of ACEs and Racism Workshop
- Dominique Charlot-Swilley, Ph.D, Early Childhood Innovation Network; MedStar Georgetown University Hospital; Children’s National Primary Care
- Jeff Hild, J.D., George Washington University
- Shadi Houshyar, Ph.D, Center for the Study of Social Policy
- Aditi Srivastav Bussells, Ph.D, MPH, Children’s Trust of South Carolina
Moderator: Sarah Coombs, MPH, National Partnership for Women & Families
- Click the buttons below to download the PowerPoint slides from this workshop.