Fighting to Put People’s Interests at the Center of Health Care Payment and Delivery: A Critical Opportunity
Consumers First: The Alliance to Make the Health Care System Work for Everyone brings together interests from consumers, children, employers, labor unions, and primary care working to change the fundamental economic incentives and design of the health care system. Our work is to realign the incentives and design of health care so that the system truly delivers the health and high-value care that all families across the nation deserve.
There is an important opportunity to fight back against the ways the health care system is broken and is resulting in unaffordable and poor quality health care for families, workers, and employers. This webinar discusses the opportunity that is available to provide feedback directly to the federal government on the ways they are organizing payment and delivery within the health care system, and how to sign-on to our federal comment letter.
- Jane Sheehan, Director of Federal Relations, Families USA
- Sophia Tripoli, Director of Health Care Innovation, Families USA
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Benefits Council
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- American Federation of Teachers
- First Focus
- Pacific Business Group on Health