Building a New Normal Through Vaccine Equity
COVID-19’s devastating impact on Black, Indigenous, and people of color was born out of existing structural inequities in our health system and underscores the importance and urgency of creating change.
As our nation recovers from the pandemic, Families USA has launched a strategic initiative to advocate for and achieve policy changes that:
- Make COVID-19 vaccine distribution more equitable
- Build a foundation to address long-standing, structural health inequities
Under the guidance of the Vaccine Equity Advisory Committee, Families USA ensures this initiative reflects best practices in public health and community-driven policy change.
This effort is made possible with support from the Rockefeller Foundation and is conducted in partnership with Health Equity Solutions and Manatt Health.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Read our primer report on vaccine equity, Equity in Covid-19 Vaccines: Emerging Lessons from the Front Lines
- Check out our issue briefs:
- Strategies for Increasing COVID-19 Vaccination Rates and Improving Health Care Access Among Medicaid Enrollees
- Prioritizing Equitable Access to COVID-19 Vaccines for Children: A Guide for State Advocates
- Strategies for States to Drive Equitable Vaccine Distribution and Administration
- Strategies for States to Leverage Local Partnerships for Equitable Distribution of COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Check out our webinars: