Building a New Normal Through Vaccine Equity
COVID-19’s devastating impact on Black, Indigenous, and people of color was born out of existing structural inequities in our health system, and underscores the importance and urgency of creating change.
As our nation recovers from the pandemic, Families USA has launched a strategic initiative to advocate for and achieve policy changes that:
- Make COVID-19 vaccine distribution more equitable
- Build a foundation to address long-standing, structural health inequities
This effort is made possible with support from the Rockefeller Foundation and is conducted in partnership with Health Equity Solutions and Manatt Health.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Read our primer report on vaccine equity, Equity in Covid-19 Vaccines: Emerging Lessons from the Front Lines
- Join our Vaccine Equity Learning Collaborative
- Keep an eye out for regular webinars, policy briefs, and other resources to support your advocacy
- Want to learn more? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org