Bookmark this page and sign up for our Enrollment Assister Network email list! The Enrollment Assister Resource Center houses a wide range of materials to help navigators and assisters during open enrollment—and beyond.
Top 5 Navigator and Assister Resources for December
A monthly slideshow featuring the top resources for enrollment assister and navigator programs.
"Luck Health Plan" Ad Campaign
Understanding Health Insurance Notices
Health Insurance Communicator’s Guide
Health Insurance and Civil Rights
- Using Story Banking to Cut through the Noise (December 12, 2014)
- Media Interviews: 10 Tips (October 10, 2014)
- Cutting through the Static: Media Tips for Assisters to Get Your Message Heard (September 10, 2014)
- Building Story Banking into Enrollment Assistance Programs (May 14, 2014)
- Helping Consumers after Open Enrollment (April 30, 2014)
- Helping Consumers Pick a Plan that Will Meet Their Health Needs (February 26, 2014)
- Navigating the ACA Application Process (December 16, 2013)
- Outreach and Enrollment Lessons from the Field (October 29, 2013)