Webinar: State Options to Rein in High Drug Prices
High prescription drug prices hurt families and consumers by adding financial stress to devastating illness.
States have led the way to take action against high and rising drug prices, and with the help of advocates this action can continue and grow in 2019.
On this webinar, we explore options and approaches to state drug pricing policy, including a special focus on how states can build upon the success of price transparency laws to provide meaningful information that spurs broader changes.
- Catherine Kirk Robins, Deputy Director, Maryland Citizen's Health Initiative
- Ellen Albritton, Senior Policy Analyst, Families USA
- Claire McAndrew, Director of Campaigns and Partnerships, Families USA
- Justin Mendoza, State Partnerships Manager, Families USA
Policy approaches discussed on the webinar include:
- Drug Price Transparency
- Anti-Price Gouging Legislation
- Prescription Rate Setting
- Regulating Pharmacy Benefit Managers
Looking for guidance on your state legislative priorities for prescription drugs? Reach out to our state partnerships team for more information. Contact Claire McAndrew at email@example.com.