Media Informational Teleconference Series - High-Risk Pools and GOP Repeal Bill
This fourth teleconference call hosted by our partner Community Catalyst, discusses the Republican proposals to rely on high risk pools to cover individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Experts on this call are:
- Cheryl Parcham, director of Access Initiatives, health policy, Families USA;
- Ashley Blackburn, senior policy analyst, Community Catalyst;
- Michael L. Kappel, cancer survivor and board member of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship;
- Sister Simone Campbell, SSS, executive director, NETWORK Lobby for Catholic Social Justice;
- Michael Miller, strategic policy director Community Catalyst.