Health Action 2017 Conference
New President, New Congress, New Agenda for Health Care Advocacy
Families USA recently held its 22nd annual Health Action conference from February 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
As we anticipate changes in Washington and across the nation with a new President and Congress taking office, Health Action 2017 was the optimal time to prepare health care advocacy agendas and to bolster the progress that’s been made since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
At Health Action 2017, attendees:
- Heard vital insights from the nation’s leading experts in the field
- Chose from dozens of informative workshops on the latest field strategies and skills-building techniques
- Networked with like-minded health care professionals
- Learned best practices across the states
- Returned to work re-energized for the year ahead
This was also a special year at the Health Action conference as we will honored our Founding Executive Director, Ron Pollack, before he steps down from Families USA after building and guiding the organization for 33 years.
Health Action 2017 was organized by Families USA with support from a broad spectrum of advocacy and enrollment assister organizations throughout the country.
Thank you for joining us in Washington, D.C. for what was one of our most memorable conferences yet!