New President, New Congress, New Agenda for Health Care Advocacy
Families USA invites you to its 22nd annual Health Action conference this February 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
The coming year will bring changes to Washington and across the nation with a new President and Congress taking office. This will be the optimal time to prepare health care advocacy agendas and to bolster the progress that’s been made since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
At Health Action 2017, you will:
- Hear vital insights from the nation’s leading experts in the field
- Choose from dozens of informative workshops on the latest field strategies and skills-building techniques
- Network with like-minded health care professionals
- Learn best practices across the states
- Return to work reenergized for the year ahead
This will also be a special year at the Health Action conference as we will honor our Founding Executive Director, Ron Pollack, before he steps down from Families USA after building and guiding the organization for 33 years.
Health Action 2017 is organized by Families USA with support from a broad spectrum of advocacy and enrollment assister organizations throughout the country.
We hope you can join us in Washington, D.C. this February for what is surely to be our most memorable conference yet!